All Children's Pediatrics
Your Hometown Pediatrician serving Beaufort, Port Royal,
Burton, Lady's Island, Yemassee, and Walterboro, SC
Mission Statement: At All Children’s Pediatrics, we pride ourselves on providing timely courteous and high quality medical care to infants, children and adolescents. We understand that the best care of our patients means addressing the cares and concerns of the whole family.
When to call us:
- Temperature over 100.4º (infant under 3 months) or 102º (3 to 36 months)
- No stool for more than 2 days
- Uncontrolled vomiting
- Blood in stool or urine
- Trouble breathing
- No wet diapers
- Any questions or concerns
Why All Children's Pediatrics?
- Professional & compassionate staff
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Special interests in treatment of Attention Deficit Disorder, Asthma and Weight Management for children
- Over 10 years serving the area
- Full disability access
When it comes to your child's health,
Your Child Is Our Specialty!
Office HoursMonday: 8:30am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 5pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 5pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 5pm (at Walterboro office)
Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
For information on how to deal with common children's health issues, download our Patient Handbook here (Adobe Acrobat file).